Hi crafty friends,
#114 = September 1-25, 2026!!
welcome to our next Challenge here at Critter Crazy Challenge with our theme "Anything Goes with a Featured Critter."
We want to see animals as the focus - whether real or fantasy!
And also don't forget to check in on the last day of the month to see if you are a winner or a DT-Favourite!
And now, here are the super September critter inspirations from our team + 2 Guest DTs to encourage you to play with us:
and
and
and
and
and
and
Becca S (DT) /owner
plus
Guest DT: Sabra G
her info to share:
Hello! I am Sabra Gerdes, part of The Crafting Duo, which is a mother-daughter crafting duo! We live in Idaho! My mom and I both love spending time with each other crafting and with our family. In addition to crafting we love to go for walks with our dogs, cook, and garden.We do a variety of crafts including: Card making, watercolor, gouache, and acrylic painting, art journaling, drawing, coloring, printing, sewing, paper crafts, etc.
#114 GDT project:
PLUS
a previous month's GDT pick = Jane D
profile: "Hi, I am Jane aka Jane D on social media. I live in the south of Sweden with my husband and our two little budgies, Rio and Rafiki (who inspired my card). Card making came into my life in 2018 when I found a craft challenge online when I was browsing the internet. As I had dabbled a little in scrapbooking I had a small stash of pretty papers, some ink pads and a few stamps so I gave it a go, and since then I am hooked. Nowadays I create all sorts of projects and love trying out different styles and techniques. I mostly craft during winter as I spend as much time as possible on our sailboat “Lykke” the rest of the year. Sailing is my, and my husband’s, passion and you can find us on IG @sailing_lykke where we share some of our adventures. I also love to read, crossword puzzles, music, photography and spending time with our four children and their families. One thing we all have in common is our love of animals, and a variety of critters have shared our home and been part of the family over the years; it’s been dogs, birds, hamsters, rabbits, guinea pigs, fish and a frog. I even think my first stamp set was a critter one. I am a proud member of two design teams, and I hope my projects spread a little inspiration to other crafters."
critters project photo:
***
What a superb mix of critters for September 2026 inspiration!
---> koala, dogs, birds, cats, rabbits, unicorn, dragon, narwhal, seahorse & octopus!!!
Thanks so much Team CCC and Guest DTs!!!
Participants for #114: September 1-25, 2026
You have until 12 a.m. (central time Chicago) on September 25, 2026 to enter your project WITH ANIMALS AS THE FOCUS.
If you have any problems with the Linky Tool, please leave us a comment or send an email and let us know.










No comments:
Post a Comment
We love reading your comments. If you have any suggestions or questions, please leave us a comment here.