August 31, 2026

Critter Crazy #113 Winners & DT Favourites

 Hi critter loving friends, 

All Winners & Favourites have an ANIMAL(s) as the MAIN FOCUS.

We had 85 Wonderful entries for #113 August 1-25, 2026.
Thank you all. 

Our Random Pick of the Litter this month is:

# 29 The Crafty Den
 
 
Congratulations!

Please take our Winner Badge and proudly display it on your blog.

Then contact us at
questbybecca@gmail.com

for your Guest Designer details.
------------------------------------------
 
PLUS this designation:

Owners Eagle Eyes Pick w/ Guest DT invite

Becca (owner/DT) has surveyed the entries and picked 
 
entry #64
Suzanne R w/ dragonfly
"Loving this stenciled dragonfly!" 



Please take our Winner Badge and proudly display it on your blog.
Then contact us at
questbybecca@gmail.com

for your Guest Designer details.

------------------------------------------

PLUS

Our DT Animal Kingdom Favourites:

PLEASE REMEMBER THE ANIMAL HAD TO BE THE MAIN FOCUS 
 


#59 Alice K
A fun card with the fox chasing the butterflies. I also thought it was very creative as it had been done with watercolours. She'd also fussy cut things. I admire anyone who can fussy cut successfully, I'm rubbish at it 
 
and
  

 #4 Bernadet
 Using his swimming diploma to display the marine life and the teddies playing, and making the waves on the bottom of the B too, so clever.
 

 
and
 
 
#76 Loll
This adorable little bear stole my heart as soon as I saw him!!  I LOVE the simplicity of the card and the sentiment fits his look so perfectly!

 
and 


 #40 Nelleke
 A great fun design in one of my favourite colour combinations.
 
 
and
 
 
#6 Wendy Kington
I think this cute dog looks quite sad


and
 
 
#23  Jolanda Johnstone  
 A fantastic CAS design, beautiful colors, a lovely watercolor background, and a great die-cut motif. I love the seahorse and the coral, and I like that the coral is done in a different color.
 


 
and
 
 
#72 Kathie
I just loved the colours in this fun and joyful card


and
 
 
# 49 LoopyLoo
The dinosaurs and sentiment are very irreverent and FUN with great elements.

***************
Congratulations everyone, take your brag badge and
 proudly display it on your blog!
===============

We hope to see more of your inspirations in our new challenge beginning
 at midnight/12am, September 1st 2026 (Central Standard Time - Chicago).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments. If you have any suggestions or questions, please leave us a comment here.