September 30, 2024

Favourites and Winner #90

 Hi critter loving friends, 

All Winners have an ANIMAL as the MAIN FOCUS.

We had wonderful entries...
Thank you all. 


Our Random Winner this month is:

#17 Mia
 

 
Congratulations!
Please take our 
Winner Badge and proudly display it on your blog.
Then contact us at
for your Guest Designer details.




Our Design Team Favourites:
PLEASE REMEMBER THE ANIMAL HAS TO BE THE MAIN FOCUS
 
  #90 Carol L  I loved the background on this lovely card

# 52 Elaine L-P  - Great idea for coordinating gifts, and beautifully coloured.

#100 Bettascrap -  Delightfully feminine

#56 Silke - Cute image and I love the card fold.



 #49 The Crafty Den - This card is just adorable!!  I love those sweet little bees; they are perfect for a special anniversary card!!  And I really love the layout, too!

#24 - Paperesse - Such a cute image, beautifully coloured and perfect paper to go with the image.

#88 Lia - I love the fishes funny expressions

#10 Wendy Ann Batchen - I love this awesome image! 

#40 Jenn Borjeson  The wolf looking at the moon makes a big impression on me and I love the chosen colors of blue and gold.
 


 

Congratulations everyone, take your DT Favourite Badge and
 proudly display it on your blog!


We hope to see more of your inspirations in our new challenge beginning at midnight, October 1st (Pacific time - California)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments. If you have any suggestions or questions, please leave us a comment here.