August 31, 2024

Winner & Favourite #89

 

Hi critter loving friends, 

All Winners have an ANIMAL as the MAIN FOCUS.

We had wonderful entries...
Thank you all. 


Our Random Winner this month is:

#89 Lynn
 
Congratulations!
Please take our 
Winner Badge and proudly display it on your blog.
Then contact us at
for your Guest Designer details.



Our Design Team Favourites:
PLEASE REMEMBER THE ANIMAL HAS TO BE THE MAIN FOCUS
 
 #92 Sharon - This is just such a fun and happy card, beautifully coloured and a great layout.

# 100 Elaine L-P  - A fabulously furry feline with fancy envelope to match

#81 Bernadet - I love the fun and clever movement in this lovely card.
 
#45 Crafti Carri - I thought this was just a great fun Fall card.  The colors just say Fall.

 #77 Natascha Dekker - These little dogs are so adorable and the details on the die cuts are just amazing!  Such a sweet little scene all around.

#64 Lia - this scene made me smile and I would love to know what happened next!
 
#51 Cheiro Ugaria - such a cute fawn and love the stitched detail
 
#11 DEANNE - just a good mood card and it reminds me of my childhood - I also had budgies for years

#89 Lynne Great, funny card. It really made me smile. I love the cheerful colors and the positive impact of this card.

 
 

Congratulations everyone, take your DT Favourite Badge and
 proudly display it on your blog!


We hope to see more of your inspirations in our new challenge beginning at midnight, September 1st (Pacific time - California)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you s much for choosing my card as a top pick!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch for choosing my fun fall critter card as a Top Pick!! Much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great suprise you choose my card as one of your favorite!
    Thank you so much.
    Congrats to the others too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to Uschi for choosing my card as a top pick and look forward to being a Guest DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your favourites. Congrats to all the other winners, too.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments. If you have any suggestions or questions, please leave us a comment here.