February 29, 2024

Winner & Favorites #83


Hi critter loving friends, 

All Winners have an ANIMAL as the MAIN FOCUS.

We had wonderful entries...
Thank you all. 


Our Random Winner this month is:



#12 Becca S

Congratulations!
Please take our 
Winner Badge and proudly display it on your blog.
Then contact us at
for your Guest Designer details.



Our Design Team Favourites:
PLEASE REMEMBER THE ANIMAL HAS TO BE THE MAIN FOCUS
 
 #96 Creative Smiles
I loved all the detail and embellishments on this card


78 Barbara G Reading the script with this entry I totally understand the cat-it-tude! 
Such a fun card, it really made me laugh.


 #140 Billie A. This really appealed to my naughty sense of humour.


#27 Judy V I thought this card was adorable.  Love the stencilled flowers and die cut grass.  It added so much.
 
#4 Granne--I think this image is sooooo adorable!!  And adding the fun die cut over top is a great reminder that you don't have to leave your images "just as they are"; you can change them up by using different techniques.


#134 Helen - a great CAS card and I love the kraft background.


#127 Marie Bingaman Love these cutting files makes me wish I had something to cut them on

#60 Lia  I love this friendly looking camel and the background, especially the sky.


#14 papierelle - love the bird and the sentiment. Great done of the sketch, too! 




Congratulations everyone, take your DT Favourite Badge and proudly display it on your blog!


We hope to see more of your inspirations in our new challenge beginning at midnight, March 1st (Pacific time - California)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for selecting a card and congratulations to all the other winners. Great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather for liking my panda card, congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner and DT favourites
    Suze

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this honor of random pick Guest DT invite!!!! I'll send an email later today!!! What an honor!!! Congrats to the other recognized artisans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Anne, for choosing my card as a DT Fave! And thank you to the DT for keeping the wonderful challenge going for the rest of us! hugs de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a favourite - what a lovely surprise!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments. If you have any suggestions or questions, please leave us a comment here.