April 30, 2022

Winner and DT Favourite #61

 Hi Critter Loving Friends! It's time to announce the April Challenge Winners!


All Winners have an  ANIMAL as the MAIN FOCUS.

We had wonderful entries 
Thank you all. 

Our Random Winner and DT Favourites for March are -

Our Winner this month is
Congratulations. Please take our
Winner Badge and 
proudly display it on your blog.
Then contact us at
for your Guest Designer details.

Design Team Favourites: 
 So colourful yet CAS, lots of technique, fun, and I love the sentiment 

I think they are just the cutest!!!!!

2 for the price of one, such great designs from the one image


Love your colouring

Kleido Owner & DT  
#103 Ans Gilbert
love the super cute image and the pretty details

What a cute tri-fold and I love the textured background papers you've used!


Congratulations everyone, take your DT Favourite Badge and
 proudly display it on your blog!


We hope to see more of your inspiration in our new challenge beginning at Midnight, May 1st (Pacific time - California.)


 

 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and DT favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as a winner and congrats to the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the chosen winners, you are showing my card as one of them but you have the incorrect name above it you have entered Granmargret not Coldwaters if in fact I am wrong please let me know
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have been chosen as Granmargaret's Favourite Lorraine, Congratulations. I have corrected the link. Apologies for your missing name.

      Delete
  4. Je suis tellement heureuse d'être la favorite de Faith. Je la remercie de son choix ainsi que de son commentaire.
    Je vais afficher le badge sur mon blog avec grand bonheur car je participe très régulièrement à votre beau challenge sur les animaux.
    Félicitations aux autres gagnantes.
    MaryannG
    I'm so happy to be Faith's favorite. I thank her for her choice and for her comment.
    I will display the badge on my blog with great pleasure because I participate very regularly in your beautiful challenge on animals.
    Congratulations to the other winners.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Maryann, I thought they were both lovely

      Delete

We love reading your comments. If you have any suggestions or questions, please leave us a comment here.